CockChopRed CockChopRed

not good

bad movie, bad animation, and bad voice acting. I would head back to the drawing board and plan your next movie carefully. And maybe watch a tutorial or 2.

4thEmpireStudios responds:

I know it's not the best, it is my first animation. Anyways, I will take your advice and head back to the drawing board, and check some tutorials.

Halo Reach - Clay Trailer Halo Reach - Clay Trailer

Very nice animation

I found this to be very awesome to watch. While the clay models look funny, the animation itself totally kicks ass and makes up for it. Great work over all.

mattuiop responds:

Thankz

Kumquats in 2010 Kumquats in 2010

snoresville USA

this was pretty boring to watch... not much happens during the short time it plays. This also lacks creativity, I mean, couldnt of you made your own presidential ads for your character? Rather than cover the face of Obama? Before sending submissions to newgrounds, you should make sure that your content is worth the views of others.

8 Bit God of War 8 Bit God of War

not bad... in fact i like it.

You did a nice job at replicating an 8-bit feel to this movie ( minus the rapid button pushing sequence). If this was made into a game, I would most certainly play. look forward to it.

Sanji & Mario Preview(WIP Sanji & Mario Preview(WIP

a little short

I understand its only a preview, but I feel like it could of been a little longer. your not bad at flash, you just may need to like develop patients. Its not about the quantity, its the quality that counts. Id rather have one great preview, over 10 crappy submissions. get my meaning?

124SonicXT responds:

Sure do and thnks for the support. I had to stop in the middle of production since I kept working. Next preview will be about 50 sec.s, is that enough?

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Brillant!

I caught to all the refrences in this movie reallyy quickly, especially in the end.
Great Movie, sexy too.

Bambee Bambee

I laughed so hard.

This is a great bambi parody, most likely going to be the best one I've ever seen.
great work.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

I love dark humor.

This is a grand example of taking a bland cartoon and turning it into a fucked up, yet hilarious flash. Heck my brother even laughed, and he thought i was watching the nick toons spongebob ( he never laughed at the nick toons version) till I showed him what it was. He was blown away, so was I. so this should count as 20 stars, and the power of 10 out of 0 vote score. I like it that much.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

DAD!!!

I Love DAD!!! It made me laugh very hard when he was writing the very complex math equation on the wall. I don't know why, but it makes me laugh every time. Great stuff.